Friday, March 6, 2009


NINTH STATION
JESUS FALLS THE THIRD TIME




LEADER: We adore you, O Christ,
and we praise you.

ALL: Because by your holy cross
you have redeemed the world.


LOOKING AT JESUS

Jesus, you are almost there, almost to Calvary. The soldiers keep pushing you beyond your control and you fall once again: the third time.

Jesus, you are experiencing the push of people who don’t stop to realize what they are doing. You are experiencing the cruelty that happens, when people just want to get a job done without thinking about how it effects the people they are pushing. The soldiers aren’t aware of you. They just want to get you to Calvary as soon as possible. They just keep pushing you along this way of the cross and you fall the third time.

9th STATION PRAYER – AGAIN

Lord, in this moment of prayer, I have two prayers: First of all, “Father, forgive me, for I don’t know what I am doing.”

Secondly, “Lord, that I might see” - that I might see how cruel I can be in the way I treat others in the rush and push of life and that I can rise above that cruelty.

No comments: