Thursday, September 29, 2022

 September 29, 2022


Reflections



SICKNESS


The only advantage of sickness is getting well.

What does that mean?

Well, when we are well, we're out of it, so we don't appreciate wellness till we are sick.

I've been feeling crummy for almost a week now. Ugh.

My voice went to 80%

My energy level is low.

I have not had a chance to do my hour on the treadmill - lest I start coughing big time. Then the cough gets worse - and I end up with a hacking persistent cough.

It's not aging. It's just a summer cough or allergies or a bug - or I don't know.

It's frustrating.

It's laziness coughing.

It's a downer.

It could be worse.

I don't have a fever.

I am able to work.

I  went to Washington D.C. yesterday and enjoyed it.

Yet,  I also did 2 funerals and 5 Masses in the last few day under the influence of a cough.

I'll try to remember this moment when I'm well.

Soon.

Hurry.

Please God.

Amen.











No comments: