Saturday, July 23, 2022

July 23, 2022

Reflection




JAMMED  CAMERA


I grabbed  my camera - digital. 

I started taking some pictures of some men - painting way up near the roof of the Carrol House - next door to us at St. Mary's  Annapolis.

It was to be unique picturing of people working.

I took about 23 pictures - but I wasn't counting.

Enough already.

I think I took 10 more pictures. 

In the meanwhile, the men came down and went inside the house.

In the meanwhile people came along and wanted their picture taken. They posed, so I took their pictures.

Flowers wanted their pictures taken. They posed. I took their pictures.

Sailboats in Spa Creek wanted their picture taken.  They too posed. I took their pictures.

Finally, after taking at least 100 shots, I was shot.

So I stopped.

I sat there and looked at my 127 pictures - on the tiny peek in screen.

I liked about 7 pictures.

I rather have my old camera  - with film - and the wait - and the going to the drug store to see my pictures - 5 days later.

I realized in this transaction waiting is better - as well as the old.

 


No comments: