Saturday, October 8, 2022

 October 8, 2022


Reflection



TIME


It takes time ....


Everything takes time....


There are some things I love to do and some things I hate to do.


I put off things....


I waste time.


I know the sayings and the proverbs.  Time gone is time gone forever.


The big question is: "Am I having the time of my life?"


Others would disagree. They would think the big question is, "How much time do I have left?"


Others might say, "Is there time or eternity after my time?  Or another's time?


I haven't really taken the time to figure out what the biggest question is.  Should I?


The book of Ecclesiastes has a list of the times we have and it has survived the test of time.


Time outs are important.


Sabbaths - breaks - vacations are important.


Clocks, watches, sun dials, hour glasses, water clocks, markings on prison walls - all help.


What do some people have more time than others?


Einstein's theory of relativity of time has some truth to it.


Clocks tick - Hearts beat - lungs breathe - they alll tell us something.


Why are some periods of time different than others - like the 13th Century - or the Renaissance - or the Dark Ages - or the Age of Reason.


For Christians - or should we say - for all people Jesus entered into time and lives changed.





No comments: