Tuesday, October 4, 2022

 October 4, 2022

Reflection



BLOG


I have a BLOG - short for Web Log.


It's  given me a chance to gather some of my thoughts as well as the thoughts of others.


I started this on June 1st, 2007  and I've come up with 9,241 pieces so far.


However, there are times I lose the ability to get into my blog  - to add new pieces - because of computer problems or work load.


My dream is that it will look like a piece per moment - and at least one item per day.


We'll see.


I've tried to put in poems, quotes, homilies and short essays.


It would be nice to put in some photos and pictures as well.


We'll see.


I can't sing - so that eliminates coming up with some original songs.


I can't draw or paint - so that eliminates that gift.


My nephew, my sister, my mom could draw - but sorry to say, they didn't do it enough.


No comments: