Tuesday, January 29, 2019

January 29,  2019


JESUS TAKES 10 VERBAL SELFIES


“Oooh. Lucky for this lady that they dropped
those rocks and just walked away  -
one by one - beginning with the oldest.”

“Mom…. I hope you don’t do this
every time now - when people are stuck.”

“I knew someone was pulling
on the tassel of my cloak.”

“Thomas,  oooh! So many doubts."

“Peter. Promises. Promises - 
and having so much promise.”

“Andrew - always so reliable.”

“So much bread and fish left over.
Okay, we can do without the fish.”

“No. Not again. I can hear them now.
I just wanted a half hour nap - okay
an hour - to catch up with some sleep.”

“They didn’t get that parable. I know it.”

“That cross we passed on the road….
I sense it’s an “Uh oh! and an “Oh no!”


© Andy Costello, Reflections 2019


No comments: