Sunday, November 1, 2015

November 1, 2015


ALL SAINTS SELF TEST
[Self Test # 19]

Tell me who your favorite Saint is
and it will tell you who you are.

St. Thomas the Apostle - I have doubts.
St. Peter - I put my foot in my mouth and experience forgiveness.
St. Andrew - I bring people to Christ.
St. Martha - Just do it. Quit complaining.
St. Mary - Keep listening. People need listeners.
St. Camillus de Lellis - I'm clumsy.
St. Maria Goretti - I forgive - it works.
St. Francis of Assisi - I want to keep it simple.
St. Francis de Sales - I want to keep calm.
St. Paul - I run and proclaim Christ with passion.
St. Therese - I want to do small things well.
St. Therese of Avila - Let’s start again.
St. Philip Neri - Smile! It works every time.
St. Augustine - Chastity - but I need time.
St. Monica - I keep praying - he’ll come around.
St. Thomas Aquinas - Write it down then burn it.
St. Anthony of  Padua - I keep losing things.
St. Alphonsus de Liguori - I'm trying to put into practice loving Jesus Christ.
St. John of the Cross - I find God in the dark.



© Andy Costello, Reflections 2015   
Painting on top: Fra Angelico
I'll keep working on this test. It's fluid.


No comments: