Friday, May 1, 2015

May 1, 2015

SHORT LIST OR  LONG LIST?

I know I’m on various peoples long list.
They e-mail me once and a while. They
even know my name. Yet it’s those people
who have me on their short list that I am
forced to pay attention to - to make sure
I keep them on my short list as well.
I have never forgotten Jess Lair’s comment that if you have 5 friends in a life time - pinch yourself - you’re lucky - count yourself blessed.
Okay, I have to know those who touch the
tassel on my cloak and energy flows - 
with them I have a connection - a history - memories.
To forget them - too often - I might fall off their short  list and end up on their other list. Now that I don’t want to happen and that tells me who we really are - and who’s who on who’s list? Thank you friends. Thank you God!


© Andy Costello, Reflections 2015

1 comment:

Mary Joan said...

Thank YOU !

You will stay on my short list . :o)