Friday, April 10, 2015

April 9, 2015



TRIANGLE

Triangle, square, circle…
Not bad for a basic three …
Today – while thinking of a triangle…
I’m thinking of life – You, others and me in that context …
I’m thinking of Religion: Faith, Hope, and Charity…
I’m thinking of Food: carbs, proteins, fats ….
I’m thinking of God: You are inside and outside my triangle …
God: I’m always looking for an angle, an edge, and a corner…
God: you are pictured as a triangle on our dollar bill…
Pyramids built by powerful pharaohs to assure eternal life…
God: You – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – give us eternal life…
God - Eternal Triangle you are like a pool table rack
bringing together all the balls – all the cells – all the atoms
moving around on the great green table of life …

 © Andy Costello, Reflections 2015

No comments: