Thursday, July 18, 2013


IN THIS HOUSE 

Quote for Today - July 18, 2013


IN THIS HOUSE …
WE DO REAL
WE DO MISTAKES
WE DO I’M SORRY
WE DO SECOND CHANCE
WE DO FUN
WE DO HUG
WE DO FORGIVENESS
WE DO REALLY LOUD
WE DO FAMILY
WE DO LOVE


Comment: 

I spotted the above words painted right on a wall in a house here in Annapolis yesterday. 

Mary Joan Foley, one of our Eucharistic Ministers, and I were visiting one of our parishioners to bring her communion and the sacrament of the sick. 

As I was sitting there "I saw the handwriting on the wall." 

Actually they were printed. 

I don't know the author's name - or the history of the comment - because the lady was losing it. 

It was all in capital letters with some words bigger than others. 

That last word LOVE might have been the biggest - but words like REAL, FUN, HUGS and HAPPY were also bigger. 

I didn't have a camera with me and I don't have a cellphone, so I took out a piece of paper and wrote down the words - the old fashioned way. 

This morning I looked up on Google, "Wall Sayings" and there it was - not the house I was in - but on a wall in some house somewhere.

Go for it.


GREAT! 

Go for them.

No comments: