Friday, April 22, 2022

 April 22, 2022

Reflection


LIVING  LEGACY


Who, what, when, where, the why of  my life....

Do I add, "How?"

WHO?

The people in my life?

The key people?

Family?

Surprise people I met?

Those who educated me?

Those I worked with?

The communities I was in?

Neighbors?

What ever happened to what's his/her name?

WHAT?

The moments of my life?

Key moments?

Sea Changes?

Conversions?

Relationships in my life?

History?

Mysteries?

Disasters?

Deaths?

Resurrections?

Splendors

Failures?

Successes?

Tests?

The story of my life?

WHEN?

Time line of my life?

"I remember when ...."

Autobiographies I have read?

5 top moments in my life?

Where was I when?

WHERE?

Born when?

Lived where

Vacations?

Moves?

Main places?

WHY?

I/Why?

You/Who?

Motives?

Unravelings?

Mistakes?



No comments: