Sunday, August 16, 2020





400,000   HITS


Today, Sunday August  16,  2020 my blog had its 400,000  hit. 

I want to just tag that piece of information for myself.

I started this blog  back on June 17,  2007.

On the 10th Anniversary, June 17th, 2017 there were 226,545 hits and 4879 blog entries.

Today I’m up to 7618 entries.  Not all are mine. If you check out my blog – you know I like putting in a quote for the day – and they are from others.

Once more I want to thank Norm Constantine for setting up my blog for me.

I also want to thank those who have thanked me for providing some food for thought – from others and from myself.

All the best as you navigate this pandemic.  Wear a mask and may the Lord help you make it through the nite. Amen.



1 comment:

Mary Joan said...

Congratulations and thanks for 10 years of laughter and words of wisdom .

Have looked forward to your reflections all these years and they have been so helpful .

God bless you and keep " reflecting " !