Monday, October 21, 2019


MY  BLOG

Various people down through the years have sent messages to me about starting a blog - working with a blog - and various other “How To” questions about blogs.

I still don’t know how to process  their questions - mainly because they must think by putting a comment into my blog - I can respond directly back to them.  There is no e-mail address, etc. so I can’t respond - as of now.

We’re getting a new guy here next month who is tech savvy - so I’ll ask him some of the questions people sent to me.

To start a blog - you can do what I did.  A guy named Norm Constantine suggested I start a blog - so I said, “Show me.” He set this one up for me. He showed me how to do blog spots.

I started on June 17, 2009.  This is blog piece #6924.

So to start a blog - a question I’ve been asked - find someone who will set up a blog for you.

This one didn’t cost me a penny. It’s still free.  I know some  people make money etc. with their blog. I don’t.

As time went on I learned how to put pictures and short YouTube videos onto pieces.  The screen menu showed me just how to do different things.

Imitation is the highest form of flattery.  Study different blogs and come up with a blog site you would like to imitate.

Go for it.

I hope someone who sends me  their requests for information will find this short document.  I am not dissing them.

Thanks,

Andy Costello

No comments: