Thursday, May 4, 2017


The Forger - Video - NYTimes.com

https://www.nytimes.com/video/opinion/.../the-forger.html
Oct 2, 2016
As a teenager, Adolfo Kaminsky saved thousands of lives byforging passports to help children flee the Nazis 


I put the above at the end of a blog piece I did for April 27, 2017.

This  piece called, "The Forger" is  from The New York Times 

It could be missed - and I think everyone should view it.

So I'm putting The Forger up front.

As the dentist says, "Tap Tap!"

Tap the box to view the video.

Take the time to watch this piece 10 times.

Each time you'll see something new!

What am I doing for others today?


1 comment:

Mary Joan said...

I have watched it 3 times and see something that I didn't see each time .

Amazing story . Hope your blog gets more people to watch it.