Thursday, February 4, 2016

February 4, 2016


IT’S  ALWAYS SOMETHING

It’s always something.

The right front tire just doesn’t feel right.

The air conditioner is not getting
any air to the back of the van.

Someone left the bathroom window open
and let in this dang mosquito. Uuuuuum!

Mrs. Mary Manana is late again.

I was nervous, so I started biting my
nails and I bit some skin to the blood.

The pear looks like it has acne.  

The mellon doesn’t have a “thunk” sound.

The butter is too soft. I like cold butter.
Somebody around here left it out again.

The movie was good but there was one
scene that I didn’t think was plausible.

The dinner was perfect, but how come they
never have chunky blue cheese dressing.

The concert was good, but they didn’t
play, “Yellow Rose of Texas.”

Someone always ruins everything by
saying, “It’s always something.”






© Andy Costello, Reflections 2016

No comments: