Monday, January 11, 2016

January 11, 2016



JUST ONE CHOICE

And God said to me, “I’m giving you
one choice - just one choice - on how
you want me to be to you. Choose one
and that’s the way I will be to you.”

At first I said back, “You’re kidding!”

And God said, “No, I am not kidding.”

So I said, “God give me a hint.
Tell me the possibilities.”

And once more God said, “I’m giving
you one choice. Choose and that’s
the way I’ll be to you. Trust me.”

“I don’t know,” I said. “I’m confused.
What did others choose? Tell me a few.”

“Love…. Peace …. Comfort …. Presence…
Joy …. Protection….Hope…. Eternal life….
Mercy .... Forgiveness.... I got your back....”

“I don’t know God. I don’t know what to say,
I need some time - and I’ll get back to you.”



© Andy Costello, Reflections 2016

No comments: