Saturday, November 21, 2015

November 21, 2015

MUSIC AND
THE INTERCONNECTIONS

Black and white keys, next to each other
like folks in a choir loft - choirs singing -
blending, balancing, sounding, resounding
voices in key with the organ - the piano -
strings, brass, drums, stops, starts, all
working together - music in church,
in halls, in auditoriums, in minds and hearts -
all interconnecting - the dream of God for
all us making a joyful noise unto the
Lord - the dream of each of us for all
of us on the planet - Glory to God in
the highest and the lowest - as well
as peace to all of us to have good will.

 

© Andy Costello, Reflections, 2015


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see
if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just
so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now
destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic
but I had to share it with someone!