Wednesday, May 20, 2015

CLASS  OF  2015  REPORT CARD

PLEASE PUT A CHECK  NEXT TO AT  LEAST  3 OF THE BELOW

I am going to write a great novel_____.
I am going to be a great parent______.
I am going to break a world record in a major sport______.
I am going to start a soup kitchen in my how town______.
I am going to be reporter - or a columnist of a major newspaper or magazine______.
I am going to be a CEO of a major corporation ______.
I am going to come back as a  teacher at St. Mary’s - elementary or high school______.
I am going to be a church goer for the rest of my life______.
I am going to invent a fuel saver and efficient means of transportation that is not around yet - but will reduce traffic, carbon emissions, by at least 66 %______.
I am going to be a peacemaker______.
I am going to make the United Nations work ______.
I am going to be a nun, priest, bishop or pope ______.
I am going to invent a substance that will be the pot hole repair material that lasts at least 25 years______.


PRAYER - Lord in the year 2040, that’s only 25 years from now, I hope and pray that two of these predictions will be true of at least one kid - Class of St. Mary’s High School, Annapolis, Maryland______.

© Andy Costello, Reflections by the Bay 2015 -
 written for the May 19, 2015 Award Ceremony 
at   St. Mary's High School

No comments: