Saturday, March 21, 2015

March 21, 2015




DE COLORES

Some people only see in black and white,
while others see all the colors of the rainbow.

Me, I see with my imagination – thanks be to
being born before TV – with only the radio.

I could close my eyes and imagine The Fat Man,
Sargent Preston, The Shadow and The Green Hornet.

I was able to picture Fibber McGee and Molly,
their closet and Throckmorton P. Gildersleeve.

I’ve often wondered if those brought up before
color TV see differently than those born afterwards?

How about those who read and never heard a radio,
a TV, black or white or color, how did they see life?


© Andy Costello, Reflections, 2015

1 comment:

Mary Joan said...

What a nice way to start my day .

Spring with new life and colors gracing the garden

is a beautiful sign that "God's in His heavens . All's right with the world "

Thank you