Sunday, November 27, 2022

November 27, 2022

Reflections



PROCRASTINATION


I put off what I don't like to do.


I put off what I don't really know how to do something  - usually.


I put off what I feel I'm being forced or manipulated to do.


I put off what I feel will hurt another - or trap another somewhere down the line.


I put off hard work because I'm lazy and I like my time and comfort.  Sorry if I caused you inconvenience.


I put off the big stuff.


I put off the little stuff


I put off a lot of stuff.


I put off having to tell someone "bad news" - so they can't do something the church won't allow - at present - or I'd like to be able to do it - but I just can't do it.


I put of making the decision or the practice of eating better.


I put off doing things - that if I did them - I wouldn't really know what I'm doing.


I put off doing difficult things.


I put off doing things for people whom I feel are simply using me.


I don't like  to address my procrastination habits.




No comments: