Wednesday, September 21, 2022

 September 21, 2022


Reflection



GARDEN


It's a healing move to create a garden.


Take pictures - before, during, and after - Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter.


I was visiting a friend of mine - and she began telling me about her garden.  Her daughter was there as well - and began talking about getting home to do some work on her garden as well.


We can't control the world. We can't remake the world.  We can't change city hall. We can enter the struggle and the adventure of creating a garden.


Stones - flowers - fruits - vegetables - herbs - spices - fences - divisions - water - a small shrine - can bring the unique into reality.


Adam and Eve started out in a garden.


Christ ended up in a garden - where he was arrested and then brought to trial - then crucifixion - then death on a cross.


Thoughts - images - possibilities - different directions - there are lots of things that can be planted in our garden. 


Take and plant ....


Take and sort ....


Take and root ....


This is my body .... this is my blood .... this is me....


For those who don't garden, there is always writing - to get some kind control of what's planted in the all around of us.


Birds are  watching ....


Variety - spices - herbs ....


Take and eat - this is my me in me - but first I need to get sorted out - organized and reorganized - tooted and uprooted - sort of like in a garden - on these pages of me.






No comments: