Wednesday, October 27, 2021

 October  27, 2021



GEOMETRY  AND  PSYCHOLOGY 

 

I have a geometry and a psychology –
and many more areas of classroom in me – 
if you want to know and understand me.
 
A lot more…. More shapes – walls –
doors – edges – other sides of me.
That means – you need more time with me.
 
That’s okay with me. I’m not God.
I don’t know me either – so let’s
simply say – “We don’t know.”
 
Now there’s you. We don’t know
you as well. So that’s what makes
the two of us  – so mysterious.
 
That’s what makes life needing
so much more time – time to ask
and seek and knock on each other.
 
Let’s talk about this now and then.
Let’s get back and down to this
a year from now and then again.
 
There are more channels on this TV –
more numbers on this phone – more
letters on this keyboard. A lot more.

 

 

© Andy Costello, Reflections 2021


No comments: