Saturday, July 14, 2018

July 14, 2018





RELATIVELY  CONSCIOUS


Do we make a conscious graph
on a scale of 1 to 10 or  1 to 100?

If you tell me that you’re really hurting, do
I make a graph on how well you communicate?

How well can you read faces? How well
can I express that I’m listening and get you?

So when it comes to being conscious
it is relative - very  relative on both sides.

I guess all we can do, is to trust each
other - and take the time necessary.
  

© Andy Costello, Reflections 2018


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best technique to study DMV manual? (If there’s a means besides reading web page per
web page)? MAKE FLASH CARDS. It is the best method to help you
memorize. Duplicate all the guidelines down web page by page and then go through the cards until you can reply at least 80% of these without thinking about it.
Go through it, understand the answers to the questions at the ends of
the sections ( they are where the test questions result from).