Tuesday, August 22, 2017

August 22, 2017



GONE SHOPPING


“Hon, where are you going?”

“Just shopping.”

“On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the worst,
I give shopping a 20 or a 40.”

“Ha! Ha!  That’s you,
but I always find shopping
interesting - especially in the mall.
And I thought you always liked to
people watch and what is
more interesting than to watch
people in the mall?”

4 HOURS LATER

“Wake up honey. I’m home.”

“Well, how was it?”

"How was what?"

"Shopping!"

“It was fascinating.”

“You’re kidding!”

“Nope, you wouldn’t believe
what I saw today.”

“What did you buy?”

“Oh, nothing.”

“Women! I don’t understand women -
but honey I love watching you.”

"You would have liked what I saw
in the mall today."

"No way!"

"Wanna bet?"


© Andy Costello, Reflections  2017

No comments: