Monday, March 13, 2017

March 13, 2017


HESITANT

Hesitation: good or bad?

It all depends.  I could be
at a red light - want to make
that right turn on red - but
I can’t see enough around
the SUV on my left and
there was that accident
I had three years ago.

It all depends. I want to say,
“Loosen up!” to this person
at work. “Loosen up. Take a
chance. Take the other job.
Money isn’t the issue in life
that you make it - even with
your family saying, ‘No, no….’”

It all depends. Just drop into
a church - a creaky bench old
church - or go to the ocean
and sit on a bench on a cold
winter’s day. Maybe God’s
in there or out there waiting for
you to drop in or spot a wave.


© Andy Costello, Reflections  2017
Photo on top: David Sandford, Lake Erie Pictures
Check out his blog:
https://www.davesandfordphotos.com/blogs/news

No comments: