Thursday, September 29, 2016

September 29, 2016

WHICH  QUESTION  IS THE 
TOUGHEST  QUESTION  
FOR ME TO ANSWER? 


Blessings?
Wow moments?
Mistakes I made?
Feel guilty about?
Ashamed of?
Regrets?
If I could do ____ all over again?
Things I’m proud of?
Shocks?
Surprises?
Successes?
Failures?
Moments that gave me a life insight?
Turning points in my life?
What others are saying about me?
What I’m saying about myself?
If you only knew the following about me …?
Lies I’ve told?
Exaggerations about something I did?
Moments I felt best about myself?
Someone I can really talk to?
Deaths?
God moments?
Atheistic moments?
Deep gratitude moments?
Moments I felt cherished?
Greatest moment of my life so far?
Moments I felt lied to?
Dumped?
Saved by?



© Andy Costello, Reflections 2016
Statue on top: The Thinker by
Auguste Rodin [1840-1917]
At first the statue was entitled,
"The Poet."  It was Dante
looking down into the
circles of hell.




P.S.  If you want to make this a self-test, get a piece of paper or use the computer and put a 3 before every one of these questions.  E.g., “3 moments I felt best about myself?” or “3 God moments?” or “3 biggest regrets”.  If you do that, this will be Self-Test # 26 on my blog.

No comments: