Wednesday, February 13, 2013


 MARRIAGE:
7 SECRETS 
SECRET # 7
 



Quote for Today - February 13, 2013

“This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. No one has greater love than this, to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.  You are my friends if you do what I command you.  I do not call you servants any longer,  because  the servant does not know what the master is doing; but I have called you friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from my Father.  You did not choose me, but I choose you. And I appointed you to go and bear fruit, fruit that will last, so that the Father will give you whatever you ask him in my name.” 

John 15: 12-16


National Marriage Week USA - February 7-14  http://youtu.be/XM-fguKqpZU

1 comment:

Mary Joan said...

Beautiful !

Thank you for your 7 quotes on marriage .

Love is worth living for .