Thursday, July 15, 2021

 July 15,  2021


GO  FIGURE

 

At some point we have to see
there are  STOP signs along
the roads of life.  They mean
just that.  STOP.  They mean
we need to go figure out how
we got to where we got so far.
 
What have we learned? What
is our wisdom? What have been
our words? What have been
our choices? Slow down! STOP!
We can see the consequences
of our choices and behavior.
 
Life is not fair. Who said it was?
Things happened because they did.
What happened, happened because
it did. We need to realize that.
We need to STOP lying and ask,
“What do I want my legacy to be?”
 
“Go figure” is a great wisdom saying.
It can mean we can take the time to
figure out what has happened to me 
so far – hurts and mistakes – good 
choices, bad choices – and who has 
walked with me in my life so far?


No comments: